Vegan Ice Cream Recipe, Ready in Just 10 Minutes!
Ice cream is one of our favorite desserts in summer. However, in addition to being ready-made and packaged food, animal food is used in its production. For this reason, vegan individuals do not prefer to eat ice cream.
Ice cream is the most practical and accessible dessert that satisfies and refreshes people's sweet needs. Ice cream is a pleasure for some and a disappointment for others. Because not everyone consumes animal food. Vegans do not prefer to eat ice creams containing cow's milk. That's why we prepared a great ice cream recipe for our vegan friends. Plus, it's very low in calories!
Vegan Ice Cream Recipe
Ingredients for Vegan Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup of strawberries or mulberries (blackberries, raspberries, etc.)
- 1 cup homemade almond milk (optional)
- 1 capsule vegan probiotic (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds or 1 handful of cashews
- Chia seeds, crushed walnuts, cocoa pieces... (As much as you want)
Vegan Ice Cream Making
- First, put the strawberries and bananas in a bowl and freeze them in the refrigerator. But be careful not to be too rigid.
- If it has solidified, remove it from the freezer and let it thaw at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Pass the fruit through the blender and make it to the consistency of ice cream.
- If you wish, you can add probiotics, buttermilk and coconut oil to add flavor.
- You can consume the vegan ice creams you have prepared by decorating them with cocoa particles and pistachios.