Ready for dinner in minutes; chicken stew with vegetables
Chicken casserole recipe for dinner. It's ready in no time
Chicken stew is a delicious dinner. We will share with you a chicken casserole recipe with vegetables to make it healthier.
Chicken casserole, which is one of the traditional tastes, is among the most popular tastes of the world cuisine.
Share the chicken casserole recipe, which is much more satisfying thanks to the vegetables in it, with your friends!
Ingredients for Chicken Stew
- 8 chicken cutlets
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Half tablespoon of rock salt
- Black pepper
Ingredients for Chicken Stew Sauce
- 2 large tomatoes
- 4-5 sprigs of parsley
- 4-5 sprigs of dill
- 3-4 sprigs of spring onions
- 2 teaspoons of tomato paste
- Half a teaspoon of extra-virgin olive oil
- 5-6 pitted green olives
- Black pepper
- Chili pepper
- Half eggplant
- Half zucchini
- 2 green peppers
- 400 g mushrooms
Yes, we shared the necessary ingredients for our meal with you. Now we will share the chicken casserole recipe with you.
- First, we will marinate our chickens with olive oil, rock salt, black pepper and thyme for 20 minutes.
- We will pass all the ingredients for the sauce through the robot and set aside.
- We cut our vegetables julienne and set them aside.
- We heat our pot and add the sauce we prepared into it and heat it well, after boiling we add all the vegetables into it.
- After mixing for a few minutes, we put the marinated chickens on them, close the lid of our pot and turn down the stove.
- We cook for about 1 hour and it is ready to serve.
Enjoy your meal :)
Our traditional chicken casserole recipe is ready! Rice pilaf goes very well with it.
Sadık Şimşek - Life724.com