How to Make Strawberry Jam? The Easiest Strawberry Jam Recipe...
How about making jam from strawberry, the most popular fruit of the summer season? Your kitchen will be festive with its smell and taste. Here is the strawberry jam recipe...
Strawberry is the favorite summer fruit of all time. Everyone loves it for its smell and taste. When ice cream is to be eaten, the first strawberry is always preferred. When the cake is made or bought, we always want it to be strawberry. Because its taste and smell make people happy.
Strawberry jam is as famous as the strawberry itself. It is perhaps the most well-known and most popular jam recipe. However, the recipe we will give is both easy and quite detailed. You can easily use it for breakfast or while preparing other desserts.
Here is the strawberry jam recipe...
- 2 kilos of strawberries
- 8 cups of sugar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of butter
How to Make Strawberry Jam?
- Wash the strawberries with plenty of water and remove the stems. If your strawberries are very large, you can cut them in half or three.
- Wash the strawberries you cut off the stems with plenty of water and dry them.
- Put some of the strawberries in a large saucepan, sprinkle with granulated sugar. Follow the same process until the granulated sugar and strawberries are gone. Close the lid of the pot and leave it like this for a minimum of 8 hours, ideally 1 night.
- At the end of the waiting period, the strawberries will have released a lot of water and the sugar will have completely dissolved.
- If your strawberries did not leave enough water, you can add 1 teaspoon of water.
- Put the strawberries that have released their juices on the stove and cook, stirring occasionally, until they boil.
- When it starts to boil, add 1 teaspoon of butter for less foaming, reduce the heat and cook for 30-35 minutes in a controlled way. Remove and discard the foam that accumulates on it during boiling.
- At the end of the boiling time, add the right lemon juice and cook for 2 more minutes and remove from the stove.
- Fill in a sterilized jar and cap and turn it upside down. You can consume after cooling.