How to Make Sour Cream? Easy Sour Cream Recipe
Sour cream is a must in some recipes. When you learn this sour cream recipe, which is extremely easy to make, you will stop buying ready-made sour cream. Here is the easy sour cream recipe. Moreover, it is quite delicious.
Sour cream is neither as thick as strained yogurt nor as sweet as cream. Sour cream, which gives both flavors at the same time in each spoon, is a must in many recipes. There are many recipes from sweet to salty. So how do you make sour cream, which is used so much? Here's a look at our easiest and full-fledged sour cream recipe.
Two-Stage Sour Cream Recipe
Buttermilk Recipe for Sour Cream
- 600ml. daily milk
- 1 lemon (juice)
Ingredients for Sour Cream
- 150gr. milk cream
Making Sour Cream
- Transfer warm daily milk into a jar. Close your mouth by adding lemon juice in it. Let it sit for about 12-15 minutes after whisking for a few minutes.
- You will observe that the milk is curdled. Your buttermilk is ready when you see slight separations.
- Take 1/3 of the buttermilk you have obtained into a jar. Add milk cream on it.
- Mix well and cover the mouth with a cheesecloth.
- Leave to ferment for about 24 hours at room temperature.
- After the fermentation process, close the mouth tightly and rest in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours.