How to Make Lemon Vinegar? Lemon Vinegar Recipe and Tips
Lemon cider vinegar is just as delicious as grape cider vinegar and apple cider vinegar. It is especially used as a dressing in salads and gives a pleasant smell and taste. So how to make lemon vinegar?
Lemon vinegar is also one of the commonly known types of vinegar. Lemon vinegar, which can be found in almost every market, is used at least as much as grape vinegar and apple cider vinegar. Especially used in salads, lemon vinegar is also used as a cleaning product.
Lemon is a good source of vitamin C. It also has an antibacterial nature. Lemon, which is rich in vitamin C, also has natural antibiotic properties.
Lemon Vinegar Recipe
Ingredients for Lemon Vinegar
- 6 lemons
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar or grape cider vinegar
- 1.5 liters of water
How to Make Apple Cider Vinegar?
- After washing the lemons well, chop them and put them in a glass jar.
- Add 1 tea glass of vinegar and 1.5 liters of water and mix with a wooden spoon.
- The mouth of the used jar is closed with cheesecloth. (The cover is not used.
- Fermentation time is about 1 month.
- Your vinegar is complete when white yeasts appear in your vinegar.
Note: The lid of the glass container used for making lemon vinegar is not closed. For the vinegar to ferment, it is covered with cheesecloth or an air-permeable cloth.
Uses of Lemon Vinegar
It is added to salads and you can prepare various drinks.
Vinegar can be used instead of fabric softener while washing your clothes thanks to its purifying feature.
You can replace the surface cleaner while cleaning your home. Thanks to the healthy prebiotics it contains, it destroys allergens.
You can use it to remove detergent residues.
You can use it as a rinse aid in dishwashers.