How to Make Lemon Ice Cream? Homemade Lemon Ice Cream Recipe...
If you are looking for a fresh, fragrant and delicious ice cream recipe, lemon ice cream is the best option. Moreover, it is not sour and you will get a wonderful lemon taste. Here is the recipe for homemade lemon ice cream.
Lemon ice cream is one of the most popular types of ice cream. It achieves a wonderful flavor harmony, especially with red fruit ice creams. Usually served with strawberries and blackberries, lemon ice cream has a refreshing and calming taste in summer.
We have prepared a great ice cream recipe for those who love the smell and taste of lemon. Moreover, it is prepared in just 10 minutes.
Lemon Ice Cream Recipe
Ingredients for Lemon Ice Cream
- 3 cups of milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 full teaspoon of salep
- 2 small lemons
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
Making Lemon Ice Cream
- Sugar, salep and milk are taken in a saucepan, whisked and boiled over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- It is cooled with occasional stirring.
- While it is cooling, 2 lemons are grated with a fine grater in a bowl and the juice of the lemons is squeezed on it.
- Add 1 tablespoon of sugar and half a teaspoon of turmeric and mix.
- The completely cooled milk and salep mixture is filtered thoroughly and mixed with the lemon mixture.
- This mixture is put in the freezer and removed every hour and mixed with a whisk.
- Beat this way 4-5 times.
- After it is completely frozen, it is taken out of the freezer and left for 2-3 minutes and then served.