Health Benefits of Avocado, Avocado Smoothie and Avocado Egg Recipes
Avocado, which is a popular fruit, will share with you all the questions such as what it is, its benefits and harms, how it is consumed and stored, and some simple and delicious recipes prepared with avocado. Here's what you need to know about avocados.
Avocado originates from Mexico and is quite common in South America. Avocado, the recipe of which dates back to ancient times, is now grown almost all over the world. Avocado, a wonderful dressing for the famous Mexican tacos, is the main ingredient of a great breakfast or salad for those who watch their weight and health. So how should avocados be consumed, what are the benefits? Let's see together.
How to Consume Avocado?
Avocado can be consumed alone or with lemon, salt and pepper. The answer to the question of how to cut an avocado starts with cutting it lengthwise. After removing the core of the avocado, which we cut to the core, you can separate it from the outer shell with the help of a spoon. If you wish, you can slice the avocado vertically while it is in its peel and separate it from the peel.
Avocado, which can be used in salads, breakfasts and smoothies, has a wide variety of uses.
What Are the Benefits of Avocado?
- It is a fruit with high antioxidant content. It is rich in fat-soluble lipolytic antioxidants.
- It helps balance blood pressure. It has been proven to be beneficial for cardiovascular health thanks to its low sodium and high potassium content.
- It helps in weight loss.
- It acts as a probiotic by supporting the intestinal system with its high fiber content.
- It is rich in vitamins C and E. In this way, it strengthens the immune system.
- It is supportive in cholesterol.
- It is rich in unsaturated fat.
- Thanks to the potassium, fat and fiber it contains, it gives a feeling of satiety.
- It has important minerals such as iron, zinc and phosphorus.
What are the Harms of Consuming Avocado?
- Its consumption during pregnancy and lactation is a matter of debate among health professionals. Some argue that it should not be consumed.
- consume too much; May cause skin and mouth reactions such as itching and redness.
- It is recommended for people with upper respiratory tract infections to consume with caution.
- Those with cholesterol or liver problems should consult their doctor.
- It is recommended not to be consumed by those who are allergic to latex.
Blend your favorite spinach, parsley, mint and similar greens with apple, banana, pear or pineapple, almond milk and avocado with the help of a blender until they reach a smooth consistency. You can sweeten it with honey.
Mash the avocado, season with salt, pepper and optionally chili flakes and spread on a slice of wholemeal bread. Put the boiled egg on top of the avocado. Avocado breakfast with a unique and complementary flavor is with you.