Ways to Remove Rust Stains From Tiles, Marble, Parquet, Carpets and Clothes
Rust, one of the most difficult stains, occurs not only on iron but also on many different surfaces and objects. So, how to clean rust stains on surfaces such as carpet, clothes, marble, parquet and tiles? If so, let's take a look together.
Rust stains can occur over time on almost any object, not only on metal and marble surfaces in the bathroom or kitchen. Rust stain, which is very difficult to remove, is usually cleaned using heavy chemicals. However, you can easily get rid of rust stains with some small mixtures that you can make at home. Let's come to the ways to get rid of rust stains.
How to Remove Rust Stains from Tiles and Walls?
- The most effective method of removing rust stains from walls and tiles is to use a cleaner with a rust remover effect. Spray the affected area with a rust remover cleaner and wait for about 10 minutes.
- After the time, scrub with a steel wool and brush.
- Use a fine-bristled brush (toothbrush) between the tiles.
How to Remove Rust Stains from Clothes?
- After adding some salt to half a lemon, you should press the lemon on the rust stain on your clothes and wait for about 20 minutes.
- After pressing the lemon on the rusty stain, you should leave your clothes to dry by keeping them in the sun.
- You can see that the rust stain is removed after you wash your dried laundry in a suitable program in the washing machine.
How to Remove Rust Stain from Parquet?
- You should add half a glass of dishwashing liquid to half a glass of water and mix until you get a homogeneous consistency.
- You should fill the mixture into a spray-head bottle and spray it on the rust stain on your parquet. With this process, you can observe that the rust stain on your parquet is easily removed.
How to Remove Rust Stain from Marble?
- You should apply a non-gel toothpaste to the rust stain on your marble and then brush it with a toothbrush.
- After performing the brushing process for a certain period of time, you should rinse it with water and then wipe it with a damp cloth.
How to Remove Rust Stain on Carpet?
1- First of all, you should gently scrape the rust stain with a hard-edged object. Spray the rusty area with a limescale and rust remover cleaner. (For small areas, you should spray the cleaner on a cloth and then apply it to the rusty area.) After waiting for 15 minutes on the rust stain, you should wipe the carpet with a damp cloth and let it dry.
2- After adding 4-5 drops of dish soap to a glass of water, you should wet a clean sponge with the mixture you prepared and wipe the stained area. Repeat the mentioned process several times.
3- If there are still rust stains on your carpet, after following the steps above, you can finally leave some lemon juice on the rust stain to remove the stain completely.