4 Easy-to-Care Plants for Beginners, They Never Die!
If you are going to buy plants for your home and you have no experience, you can make a good start with the 4 plants I have compiled for you. Moreover, as the energy of your home rises, the air will also be cleaned.
Plants have become a passion rather than a decoration product that revitalizes the energy and cleans the air of our home. Especially during the Kovid-19 epidemic, the number of those who look at plants at home has increased rapidly.
While some plants can be extremely easy to care for, some plants require a lot of care and attention. It is useful for an individual who will buy plants for his house for the first time to calculate the time he can spare first. However, the plants we will recommend to you are very easy to care for. Moreover, it will look very aesthetic in your home.
4 Easy-to-Care Plants
Cactus is one of the plants that is extremely easy to care for. In general, cacti require watering once or twice a week in summer, and once or twice a month in winter, depending on the type.
The cactus, which you can position in a sunny part of your home, grows in summer and winter. Moreover, it can be viewed in open areas such as balconies.
Succulent comes from the same family as cactus. Succulents that hold water on their leaves or branches, such as cactus, will be happy wherever there is sunlight. It also does not require much watering. Deep watering once a week or spraying every 2 days will be sufficient for succulent.
Pothos plant is another fast-growing and easy-care plant. Depending on the type, it can be easily looked at in bright or semi-illuminated (daylight) areas. Pothos plant will also provide adequate growth and development with 1 irrigation per week.
Snake Plant is one of the easiest plants to care for. Snake Plant, which develops in bright, semi-illuminated or at the bottom of the house, does not require much maintenance, except for wiping its leaves. All you have to do is water it periodically every 2 weeks.
Recommendations for Plant Care
- In order not to over-water, give the same amount of water on the same day regularly, depending on the size of the pot and the growth of the plant.
- If you give regular and measured clean water, your plant will never die.
- In the irrigation period after the first irrigation, dip your index finger halfway into the soil, if it is dry, you will give the right amount of water.
- The plant in a pot with an average size of 12-15 cm will need 100 ml of water in winter and 150 ml of water in summer.
- Soil change every 2 years is very important for plant health.
- When buying plants, make sure there are holes in the bottom of your pot. If not, replace with a six-hole flower pot of the same size. Because the perforated pot makes it easier for the soil to breathe.