Which vitamin deficiency causes fatigue, anemia and forgetfulness? Vitamins A, E, C, D and more...
The lack of vitamins, which have a very important place for the body, causes many diseases. It is important to take vitamins in the right and appropriate amounts for the protection of physical and mental health.
When some problems occur in the functioning of the general functions of the body, it is mostly due to a lack of vitamins. A balanced diet and healthy food consumption are very important to prevent vitamin deficiency. Vitamins are the most important need of the body to strengthen immunity, protect from diseases and feel more vigorous. It is important to pay attention to the symptoms that develop due to vitamin deficiency in your body and to eliminate this deficiency as soon as possible. So, what are the symptoms of vitamin deficiency?
Diseases Seen in Vitamin A Deficiency;
- Visual disturbances occur.
- Dry skin, hair and nail breakage occurs.
- Resistance to infections decreases and fatigue occurs.
- There are sores on the lips and redness of the tongue.
Since vitamin A is stored in the liver, when taken insufficiently, the stores in the liver decrease first and then the amount in the blood decreases.
Vision problems often occur in vitamin A deficiency. Night blindness, excessive dryness of the eye by losing its brightness, insufficient secretion of tears are some of these problems.
Also, since vitamin A plays a role in the immune system, its deficiency can cause fatigue and increase the risk of infection. Long-term vitamin A deficiency can cause irreversible health problems in the body.
Symptoms Of Folic Acid Deficiency
When Folic Acid decreases, the maturation process of blood cells is disrupted. It also shows a significant increase of 50 percent for the body during pregnancy.
In its deficiency; In the unborn baby, there may be a problem in the structure called the "neural tube" that starts from the brain tissue and extends down to include the spinal cord.
In addition, fatigue, excessive restlessness, growth retardation, low resistance to infectious diseases can also be seen.
Vitamin B12 deficiency
It can cause serious and irreversible damage especially to the brain and nervous system.
In addition, anemia may present with symptoms such as swelling or inflammation of the tongue, yellowing or discoloration of the skin, numbness and tingling in the arms and legs, weakness, forgetfulness, memory loss and distraction.
- There is redness of the tongue and sores in the corners of the mouth.
- Drying occurs at the edge of the nose.
- Fatigue, lethargy and easy illness occur.
- There is a loss of appetite in children.
- Depression appears.
- It affects permanent nervous system diseases such as Alzheimer's.
- Restless legs syndrome occurs.
- Developmental disorders are seen in children.
- Gum recessions and gum diseases
- Delayed healing of wounds occurs.
- There is pain in the bones.
- There is weakness in the muscles.
- Problems arise in the circulatory system.
Symptoms Of Vitamin C Deficiency
In its deficiency, complaints such as bleeding gums, swelling in the joints, anemia, and decreased iron absorption are seen.
- There is a weakness in the immune system.
- There is an increase in the amount of sugar in the blood.
- There is a loss of resistance to diseases.
- There is a low energy.
- Weakness starts in the bones.
- Gum problems occur.
- There is a deterioration in blood circulation.
Symptoms Of Vitamin D Deficiency
Bone tissue is primarily affected in vitamin D deficiency. Recent studies have shown that there is a significant relationship between the occurrence of diabetes and vitamin D.
Except this; The incidence of autoimmune diseases (immune system diseases) such as prostate, breast cancer, Rheumatoid Arthritis and MS may also increase with vitamin D deficiency.
Symptoms of Vitamin E deficiency
- Early signs of aging appear.
- Anemia, a feeling of fatigue in the heart and muscles occurs.
- It affects the hardening and clogging of the veins.
- Sexual diseases occur.
- Visual disturbances occur.
- Catching diseases quickly and prolonging the duration of the disease
- Experiencing balance problems because the brain does not receive neural impulses
- Tinnitus in the ears.
- Serious damage to the skin surface and not healing for a long time
- Fatigue in the body, weakness and severe pain in bones and joints due to this
- Increased discomfort due to eating disorders and digestive issues
- Quick drying on heels, palms, elbows and knees
- Vitamin depletion in the eye causes conditions such as clear vision.