What's Good for Migraine? Natural Treatment Methods to Get Over the Migraine Pain
Migraine is a common disorder that can be seen in all ages and genders, especially in people living in big cities. What is good for migraine that appears as severe pain in the brain, how can it be treated at home?
Migraine is a severe headache that manifests itself due to stress, busy work life and noise, especially in big city life.
Migraine is a disorder that can also be transmitted by genetic factors. Migraine is a disease that is usually diagnosed as a result of chronic headaches.
What Causes Migraine?
Exactly in which part of the brain and how migraine occurs is still a mystery to the scientific world. However, besides this, modern studies continue with on-site determinations. In ancient civilizations, migraine, known as "pain that drives one to madness", today has a number of ways to relieve the pain, its symptoms and stimuli.
What are the Symptoms of Migraine?
- Very severe pain in a particularly fixed point of the head
- Hypersensitivity to light and sound
- nausea and vomiting
- feeling tired
- Blurred vision, blurred vision, dizziness
- Anorexia, insomnia, fatigue
- Persistence of pain unrelated to a stimulus
- exacerbation of pain due to a stimulus
- Short-term vision loss and similar visual sensory deformities in the type of migraine known as eye migraine
What Is Good For Migraine Pain?
- Do not use cigarettes and tobacco products
- Do not drink sodium-containing beverages such as alcohol
- Do not drink caffeinated products
- Sleep regularly
- Eat regularly
- Avoid intense sports
- Drink plenty of water
- Don't stress
- Do not stay still for long hours
- Don't work long hours