What is Good for Hoarseness? Natural Remedy Methods for Hoarseness at Home...
Hoarseness is a temporary health problem that can happen to almost anyone, regardless of the season. However, many people with a low voice are uncomfortable with this situation.
Hoarseness is briefly defined as the lowering of the voice, which occurs due to the resonance between the vocal cords in the human body and is the main factor that enables us to communicate with each other. The very thin structure of the vocal cords makes them vulnerable to external and internal destruction. Hoarseness may occur as a complication of another disease, or damage to the vocal cords may occur in general. So what is good for hoarseness and how does it go away?
Measures to be Taken Against Hoarseness
- Avoiding the consumption of soda,
- Reducing/quitting alcohol and cigarette consumption
- Keeping the throat closed on cold and windy days
- To prevent air contact when sweating to the throat after strenuous sports activities,
- Avoiding loud movements, especially shouting, is quite destructive for the vocal cords,
- Drying the hair ends of the long-haired people with the throat and its surroundings after a shower is among the actions that can prevent hoarseness.
What is Good for Sore Throat and Hoarseness?
- Lemon tea with fresh mint
- Echinacea tea prepared with honey
- Ginger and turmeric tea
- Gargle with warm and salt water
- Inspiration tea
Cinnamon Tea Against Hoarseness
Put 2 sticks of cinnamon in a glass of boiled water and boil for 50-55 minutes. At the end of the time, strain and transfer to a glass and consume by adding 1 teaspoon of honey. You can consume this tea for 1 week.