What Is Good For Hemorrhoids? Home Treatment Method Against Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids is a very irritating disease consisting of swollen veins in and around the anus. Hemorrhoids, which have more than one cause, negatively affect a person's daily life. So how does hemorrhoid pain go?
Hemorrhoids, which do not always show symptoms, occur from time to time and adversely affect the person. This discomfort observed in the breech area is often painful and itchy. If a blood clot forms in it, it causes severe pain. To treat this, the clot needs to be evacuated. There are multiple herbal and natural solutions for hemorrhoids at home. However, if the severity of pain is high or bleeding is observed, a doctor should be consulted and it should not be neglected.
So, how does the hemorrhoid that we briefly described go through? Can hemorrhoids be treated with natural methods? let's see together.
What are the Symptoms of Hemorrhoids?
- Itching and discomfort around the anus
- Blood in stool
- Pain from sitting
- Itchy and painful swelling near the anus
Why Does Hemorrhoids Occur?
- Chronic Constipation
- Intestinal diseases
What should be considered in order not to have hemorrhoids?
- High fiber foods should be consumed
- Sufficient amount of water needs to be met per day
- To lead a healthy life physically and psychologically
- Regular breaks should be given to people who sit for long periods of time.
- When the need to defecate arises, go to the toilet without waiting
- Avoid spicy foods
Herbal Treatment Methods for Hemorrhoids
Shepherd's Purse Cure
- 4 teaspoons shepherd's purse
- 4 glasses of cold water
- The plant is chopped and thrown into the water and left for 8 hours. After 8 hours, the obtained and filtered mixture is consumed fresh.
- The resulting mixture is absorbed with cotton and applied to the area with hemorrhoids. It is consumed regularly for up to 1 week.
Olive oil is a natural edema remover and has antioxidant properties. It can be used to treat external hemorrhoids. Consume 1 teaspoon of olive oil every day. This will help reduce inflammation.
- 1 pinch of dill
- 1 glass of water
Dill is shredded and crushed until the juice comes out. Then put in 1 glass of water and drink on an empty stomach. This cure should be consumed before going to bed at night and in the morning.
Hot Water Sitting Bath is a natural solution for hemorrhoid pain and is very easy to apply. Put hot water in a bowl or basin that you can sit in and sit for at least 15-30 minutes.