Natural Treatment Methods of Feet and Sole Peeling
There can be many reasons for peeling on the soles of the feet. However, for whatever reason, it is quite disturbing and removes the person from social life. So what causes peeling on the soles of the feet? What are the treatment methods?
Peeling on the feet and soles is a skin problem faced by many. This problem is not caused by serious reasons, it can be easily treated.
Peeling on the soles of the feet can usually be caused by eczema, psoriasis, fungal infections, sunburns, long stay in water, wrong shoe selection and some reasons that cause skin dryness.
How Does Peeling Happen on the Sole of the Foot?
If there is peeling on the feet and soles of the feet, a specialist should be consulted first. If the peeling on the sole of the foot is not caused by a serious disease;
- Take regular Omega 3 supplements.
- Consume 10-12 glasses of water a day.
- Moisturize your feet often.
- Change socks every day.
- Dry your feet thoroughly after bathing.
- Wash your feet with lavender oil.
- Moisturize with olive oil, coconut oil or sesame oil.
- Exfoliate regularly.