How to get rid of edema in the body?
Edema is swelling that occurs as a result of excessive fluid accumulation due to inflammation in body tissues. So how is edema removed from the body?
Edema is swelling that occurs as a result of excessive fluid accumulation due to inflammation in body tissues. Swelling of the tissue under the skin and migration of the area when touched are among the most common symptoms of edema. Apart from this, the skin being tense and brighter than usual is among the symptoms of edema.
How is edema removed from the body?
- Doing sports regularly
- Increasing the consumption of foods rich in magnesium and potassium,
- Getting rid of excess weight
- Reducing the amount of salt consumed during the day,
- Massaging the areas where edema is present,
- Accompanied by a Physiotherapist and a dietitian
- In edema seen in legs and feet; balancing the blood flow by keeping the feet above head level.
You can also speed up the edema removal process by adding the following to your nutrition program.
- Green tea
- Cherry stem tea
- Drinking lots of water