How Does Foot Odor Go? Natural Treatment Methods for Foot Odor
Foot odor is usually hormonal. However, it is also very effective in standing for a long time and wearing the same shoes. We have answered for you how to get rid of foot odor, which is quite disturbing, and what you can do at home.
Foot odor is a nightmare for many people. Because foot odor affects the person both psychologically and socially negatively.
Foot odor is usually caused by sweating on the feet, wearing the same shoes for a long time and wearing airtight socks. However, in some cases, hormonal foot odor can be eliminated with short-term treatments. How does the problem of foot odor, which we encounter more often in the summer months, go away? Let's take a look together.
What Is Good For Foot Odor?
- Wash your feet every day in the summer.
- Change socks often.
- Wear breathable shoes.
- Do not use the same shoes often.
- Wear cotton socks.
- Clean the dead skin from the heel.
- Wash your shoes.
- Ventilate your shoes outdoors.
How Does Foot Odor Go?
- Soak your feet in carbonated water for at least 15 minutes every day.
- Soak your feet in warm water to which you have added lavender oil for at least 15 minutes.
- After washing your feet, apply lavender oil by massaging your feet.
- Rinse your feet thoroughly after washing them and do not wear socks or slippers.