How Do I Sleep Faster? Things To Do To Sleep Faster
Experts say at every opportunity that it is best to sleep 7 to 8 hours a day. However, falling asleep is difficult for some people. So how do I fall asleep fastest? If so, let's look at it together.
Sleep is very important for everyone of all ages to fulfill their vital functions in a healthy way. We need an average of 7 to 8 hours a day for a healthy sleep. By sleeping for a maximum of 8 hours a day, we become more vigorous and fit. It also becomes clear in our minds. However, some people have a hard time falling asleep.
This condition, which is seen as an inconvenience, can have many causes. Stress, overeating, smoking and alcohol, caffeine and even excessive exercise make it difficult to fall asleep.
We have listed what you can do to fall asleep faster for those who cannot sleep even if they are sleepy, who want to sleep but cannot sleep, or who take action to adjust their sleep patterns.
Methods of Sleeping Fast
To Fall Asleep In 10 Seconds
- Loosen your face.
- Relax your shoulders and place your hands next to your body.
- Take a deep breath.
- Relax your legs and hips.
- Think about a relaxing moment for 10 seconds.
To Fall Asleep In 60 Seconds
- Put your tongue behind your two front teeth and hold for 15-30 seconds.
- Slowly part your lips, exhale through your mouth while making a 'whizzing' sound.
- Close your mouth and breathe through your nose. Count to 4 inside of you.
- Hold your breath for 7 seconds.
- Exhale with a 'whiz' for 8 seconds.
- Repeat 4 times.
To Fall Asleep In 120 Seconds
Tell Yourself to Stay 'Awake'
Telling yourself to stay 'awake' in order to fall asleep is known as 'paradoxical intention'. With this method, you can fall asleep quickly.
Imagine a Cozy Place
Imagine a nice and comfortable place to fall asleep quickly. For example; waterfall and the sound of water.
Don't Do These To Fall Asleep Faster
Before going to sleep to fall asleep quickly;
- Do not consume cigarettes and alcohol
- Do not consume caffeinated beverages
- Don't do sports
- Don't eat
- Don't eat dessert
- Do not leave the light on in the bedroom
- Do not raise the room temperature too high or too low
- Do not spend time on the phone or computer