Health Benefits of Walnuts, Sleep-Friendly Walnuts and All About It
Walnut, which has increased health benefits when consumed regularly, is best known for its benefits for memory and brain health. So what are the health benefits of walnuts? let's see together
The benefits of walnuts, which are a source of healthy fat, protein and fiber, are many. Walnuts can be added to soups, salads, baked goods and pasta; It contains minerals such as magnesium, iron, sodium, potassium, zinc, vitamin C, B vitamins. 65% of walnuts are oily. Walnuts are rich in polyunsaturated fats. It is also rich in omega-6 fatty acid called linoleic acid.
Health Benefits of Walnuts
Walnut, which is one of the foods that helps to prevent cancer, also helps to prevent many diseases. Walnut, which is very useful with the zinc, magnesium, iron, C and B vitamins it contains, increases its effect when consumed regularly.
- Walnuts help prevent cancer.
- It is beneficial for cardiovascular health.
- It helps the brain to function optimally.
- Walnut, which strengthens memory, reduces the risk of Alzheimer's disease.
- It helps to prevent the occurrence of diseases such as epilepsy.
- It gives a feeling of satiety and helps weight control.
- Walnut helps the metabolism to work healthily and regularly.
- It helps children grow and develop in a healthy way.
- Walnut strengthens the immune system.
- Walnut, which helps the skin to shine, prevents the formation of wrinkles.
- Walnut, which ranks second after blackberry in terms of antioxidant richness, contributes to eliminating and preventing liver damage caused by chemicals, thanks to these antioxidants.
- One of the benefits of walnuts is that it reduces inflammation. Inflammation is at the root of many diseases, including type 2 diabetes, Alzheimer's, heart disease and cancer, and can cause oxidative stress.
- It prevents inflammation by supporting the formation of beneficial bacteria in the intestines.