Health Benefits of Olives
Olives and figs are known as two antioxidant-rich superfruits. It has been proven by experts that eating 7 olives and 1 fig every day delays aging and renews the body's cells. So what are the benefits of eating 7 olives and 1 fig every day?
Olives and figs are a powerful source of antioxidants. Olives are rich in vitamins A and E. It protects the body by helping to prevent the formation of cancer tumors. Figs, on the other hand, are low in calories and contain vitamins C, B3, B2 and K. It is also a good source of fiber.
When consumed in the morning and evening for 21 days, its effects on health are quite high. Let's take a look at the benefits of olives and figs when consumed together.
Benefits of Eating 7 Olives and 1 Fig Every Day
- It supports the cleansing of the body throughout the day. Thus, it delays aging by increasing the number of young cells in the body.
- It protects the health of brain cells by contributing to the development of intelligence. Especially pregnant and developing children are recommended to consume these foods regularly.
- It also reduces the possibility of mental problems as it renews the nerve cells. It is especially good for ailments that result in suicide, such as depression and personality disorder.
- The most natural way for people with lactose allergy to store calcium is to eat olives and figs.
- It helps to lose weight by accelerating fat burning during the day.
- It increases the feeling of satiety and prevents weight gain.
- Balances blood sugar.
- As it strengthens immunity, it reduces the incidence of cancer. Studies have shown that it reduces liver, lung and breast cancer cells.