Vitamin and Mineral Values of Cashew. Need to know about the healing resource Cashew
Rich in minerals such as calcium and magnesium, cashews are a complete source of health. The health benefits of cashew nuts, the most popular of the nuts, and what you need to know about it.
Full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, cashew is one of the most popular snacks for the healthy functioning of the body. They grow on cashew nut trees native to subtropical climates.
Cashews, also known as nutmeg, are one of the best sources of copper.
Cashew nuts contain minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, copper, phosphorus, zinc and folic acid, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, C, E and K.
It is enough to eat 4 cashews a day to see the numerous benefits of cashew nuts for body health.
Nutritional Values of Cashews
Vitamin and mineral values of 100 grams of cashew are as follows;
Energy: 550 kcal
Protein: 18.2 grams
Carbs: 32.7 grams
Fat: 43.8 grams
Magnesium: 292 mg
Potassium: 660 mg
Health Benefits of Cashews
- It contains the mineral selenium, which is effective in the protection of the immune system.
- Increases body resistance against cancer.
- It is important for bone health that it contains minerals such as calcium and magnesium.
- It gives happiness with its tryptophan content.
- It is effective in the work of the heart muscle, regulation of blood pressure and relaxation of the muscles.
- Zinc in its content supports the development of children.
- Contains beneficial acids for the digestive system.
- It is rich in vitamins and gives energy.
- It helps to cure anemia.
- Energizing the sexual life with the energy it gives, cashew also increases sperm movements.