Gas Leak in Nursery in the USA: 25 Children Hospitalized
A total of 33 people, including 25 children and 8 staff, were hospitalized due to a carbon monoxide leak in a nursery in Pennsylvania, USA.
A carbon monoxide leak occurred at the 'Happy Smiles' nursery in Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA.
Multiple ambulances and firefighters were dispatched to the kindergarten after more than one child showed signs of poisoning in the early hours of the morning. Authorities announced that a total of 33 people, including 25 children and 8 personnel, were hospitalized.
Most of those hospitalized are in stable condition.
The Allentown Fire Department stated that the Nursery is an isolated building so there is no risk of further spread of the leak.