Healthy and Easy Oat Milk Recipe
Cow's milk is nutritious as well as harmful. If you are looking for an alternative and healthier milk instead of cow's milk, do not waste your money by going to the market. Oat milk recipe that you can easily and healthily prepare at home.
Milk is an animal food that is consumed by everyone from 7 to 70 and is known to be extremely beneficial. Studies have proven that cow's milk contains more fat and more calories than other types of milk. In addition, cow's milk causes acne, indigestion, increased risk of prostate and ovarian cancer, and various allergies such as eczema. That's why many people who take care of their health and nutrition consume oat milk, almond milk or soy milk instead of cow's milk. Another study proved that the easiest and healthiest milk to make at home is oat milk.
Let's take a look at how to make oat milk at home together.
OAT MILK RECIPE
- 1.5 cups of oats
- 1 liter of cold water
- 5-6 pieces of ice
- ½ packet of vanilla
- 1 pinch of salt
- Rinse the oats in cold water and drain.
- Take the washed oats in a bowl, add ice with cold water and leave for 30 minutes.
- Mix well the oats waiting in the water.
- Add salt and vanilla to it.
- Pass it through the blender.
- Using a clean cloth and strainer to strain the pulp, transfer the oat milk to a bowl.
- You can keep it closed in the refrigerator for 5 days.