What is Ozone Therapy? What are the benefits of ozone, how is it applied?
Ozone therapy, which can be applied with more than one method against many diseases, greatly reduces complaints such as fatigue, weakness and shortness of breath after Covid-19.
Ozone therapy, which is among the most preferred methods to look younger and more beautiful recently, strengthens the immune system and reduces the rate of aging. It also gives effective results in the treatment of health problems that greatly reduce the quality of life such as musculoskeletal pain and diabetes.
Ozone, a colorless and natural gas, is a 3-atom form of oxygen and has a distinctive odor at room temperature. It stimulates the immune system by increasing the amount of 'glutathione', a protein made up of three amino acids that is produced by the cells in our body and acts as an antioxidant in the cell. It provides control of additional problems that may be encountered during and after the disease.
How is Ozone Therapy Applied?
The most common use of ozone is the ozonation of one's blood. In major ozone treatment, 100 cc of blood is taken from the person in a closed system and after being treated with 100 cc ozone gas, it is given back to the person. When it is given to the blood, it dissolves in the blood fluid and shows its effect by increasing glutathione, which is a strong antioxidant in the body and in the cell. Ozone therapy takes 1 or 2 sessions a week and takes an average of 20-30 minutes. Although the number of sessions varies according to the patient, it is an average of 12 sessions per year.
Does Ozone Rejuvenate?
Ozone therapy also has anti-aging and skin brightening effects. In addition, the method applied intramuscularly is a preferred method in the treatment of allergies and acne.
Effects of Ozone Therapy
- Ozone therapy is effective in reducing respiratory complaints and improving overall performance.
- It is recommended for people with fibromyalgia syndrome, a soft tissue rheumatism characterized by waking up tired, general malaise, fatigue, general muscle aches and chronic pain at certain points of the body.
- It is used to strengthen the immune system.
- It is used to regulate blood sugar in diabetics and to keep the possible effects of the disease under control.
- It is applied in arterial and capillary problems.
- It increases the energy in the body. It reduces symptoms such as weakness and fatigue.
- It is effective in controlling rheumatic diseases.
- It is useful in common muscle and joint pain.
- It is very successful in controlling the side effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- It accelerates the healing process in diabetic foot, pressure sores and burns.
- It can be applied for good aging and beautiful skin.