What Causes Eczema? This Condition Causes Eczema!
Eczema is the most common skin problem. Eczema, which is quite irritating, can usually be treated with creams that can be purchased at the pharmacy. However, if you do not take the necessary precautions, it may recur frequently or become permanent.
Eczema is a dry skin rash that can be seen at any age and in everyone. Using a moisturizer can solve the eczema problem. However, this may eliminate the dryness problem in the short term, but it does not prevent its recurrence. In some cases, it is necessary to get help from a dermatologist to prevent skin dryness.
What Causes Eczema?
Eczema, which manifests itself as peeling and exfoliation on the upper layer of our skin, becomes more evident with the decrease of sweating, especially with the arrival of the winter season. Washing hands with hot water increases the drying of the skin in cases such as heaters drying the air. It is important to protect our hands from the cold. It is the formation of eczema after a stage after drying on the skin.
What Are the Methods of Preventing Eczema?
- Wash your hands with bar soap, not liquid soap and disinfectants.
- Dry your hands very well after washing them.
- Apply moisturizer after each wash.
- Do not take a bath with very hot water.
- Do not use a scrub or fiber.
- Use moisturizer on your body after getting out of the shower.